Friday 21 February 2014

Random Seascapes...

i've been going through old photos lately, and collecting together my favorites of those that don't belong to any particular collection or outing.  There have been a few scenic photos especially from this last year that I feel are worthy to share.  Some may even make for great big ol' prints to go up on a wall or two.  (Let me know if you are interested!)  

I have enough that I've tried to break them down by theme, so to begin the first of a few photo posts, here are some random seascapes:


Like this one near Stanley Park:



And these two at Cresent Beach:



And also these two from White Rock:


 (This one is my fave.  It'll look really good printed big on canvas)


Also this one from Richmond:



Plus more!
Click the link to see the full slideshow (17 photos)

http://www.lifeisart.ca/temp/Seascapes/

All images © 2014 James Alfred Friesen

No comments:

Post a Comment